Dedicated training facility for
Artificial breeding - Pregnancy Diagnosis - Ultrasounding - Organ & Ovary Palpation - Embryo Transfer - Artificial Breeding courses - Pregnancy Testing Courses - Pregnancy Diagnosis Courses - Pregnancy Ultrasound Courses
Courses will run throughout the year.
Pregnancy Diagnosis/Reproduction Course 2017 - Download Course Details
Introduction course must be completed before attending the AI or PD course.
- Small Group sessions 4-5 students max
- 60-80 animals with an average of 70-90 paplations
- Introduction and Palpation course (2 days)
- Artificial Breeding Courses (4 day) average 50-60 inseminations
- Pregnancy Diagnosis Course (2 day) an average of 70-90 palpation
- Refresher Course available
- 2 Day course specificially designed for Veterinary students
Introduction, AI & PD courses are accredited - Please enquire regarding other courses
Course information contact: Brad Pickford - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (Australia) 0428 954 337
Course Location: 206 Ardoon Road, Byaduk North via Hamilton Victoria Australia 3301